Sunset News: Barack Obama has chosen Joe Biden

"We know we belong to the land and the land we belong to is grand"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Barack Obama has chosen Joe Biden

Barack Obama has chosen Joe Biden as his running mate, John McCain’s campaign released a TV ad using Biden’s own words against Obama.
The ad shows 2007 footage of an ABC debate with the Democratic presidential candidates in which Biden affirmed his belief that Obama is not ready to be president.
“You were asked, ‘Is he ready?’” the moderator, ABC’sGeorge Stephanopoulous, says to Biden. “You said, ‘I think he can be ready but right now, I don’t believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training,’”
“I think that I stand by the statement,” Biden responds, with Obama standing to his right on the stage.
The ad also shows Biden on a 2005 segment on “The Daily Show” saying, “I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off

No comments: