Sunset News: Dear President Obama,

"We know we belong to the land and the land we belong to is grand"

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dear President Obama,

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. You
know, the one's down the street who in the good times
purchased their house for no money down, refinanced it
several times, then bought SUV's, ATV's, RV’s, a pool,
a big screen plasma TV, two Wave Runners, a boat, and a Harley.
I was wondering, since I am paying my mortgage and theirs,
could you arrange for me to borrow the Harley now and then?

Signed:
"Concerned U.S. Citizen"

P. S. They also need help with their credit cards,
when do you want me to start making those payments?

P. P. S. I almost forgot - they didn't file their income tax return this
year. Should I go ahead and file for them or will you be appointing them
to cabinet posts?

No comments: